Monday, June 05, 2006

Grand Junction....Golfing with the fam.!

I get to call this beautiful place home!

My Mom sent me an email. She said she would like for them to come over for a little weekend golf trip. See, my parents live over on the eastern slope of the Rockies. A place called Castle Rock, Colorado. About 20 minutes south of Denver. Even though we are only 4 hours away(ok, when we drive there it takes more like 3). We don't get to see each other as much as I would like to. So, I am very excited about their visit.

Then, there is the fact that I haven't been out to swing the clubs yet this year. Another thing to add to my excitment. I love golf! Although trust me. There will be very heated discussions between the golf course and me. My guess is the challenge will always pull me to golf. I will never be able to perfect the game. I don't think its possible.

So, I am looking for stay and play packages for my parents. And, I ran accross these beautiful pictures. And, I thought I would share this wonerful place I call home! This is what surrounds us here in the Grand Valley. I have lived in Colorado all my life but I will never get enough of the scenary. God's Country!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Richie Ann said...

Nice blog. Keep at it.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home